Position: SME Relationship Manager
Job Location: Bangalore/ Chennai/ Vizag
1. Primary Objective is to promote and sell SME products to New-to-Bank customers and as cross-sell to existing customers from other Departments, thereby contributing to Topline, PSL and Fee growth.
2. Manage various channels such as Branch, BBRMs/TRMs, Axis Capital Executives, BA-DSA, etc. in addition to own open market sourcing to achieve the above-mentioned objective.
3. Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with branch staff (Branch Head, BBRM, BSM, etc.) in assigned territory,
4. Manage and ensure desired productivity levels of the assigned Axis Capital executives
5. Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
6. Analyses the territory/markets potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
7. Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
8. Plans and organizes personal sales strategy with the help of Center Head and Geography Head
9. Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
10. Responsible for liaisoning with trade associations, industry body, canalising agencies etc for business development.
11. Coordinate with other internal verticals as well as RMs for smooth initial disbursement of sanctioned credit facility.
Required Candidate profileQualification:
1. Graduate with good academic background
2. Management Graduates/ CAs/ ICWAs will be preferred
3. Good Experience in SME, Commercial Banking space
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Amogh Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Mr Prasad
Contact Company:Amogh Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Reference Id:Prasad- SME RM- Bank- South