Job Location: Corporate Office, Mumbai
Position Type: Permanent
Role: IT- Business Analyst
We are looking for an experienced IT Professional to oversee all IT (Information Technology) functions in our company. He will be in charge of a team of IT managers and manage the company's IT infrastructure and oversee implementation of new IT initiatives.
An excellent IT Professional who is very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems. Should have a strong technical background and experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet objectives.
The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and as per requirements of the company.
- Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at all locations.
- Overseeing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new solutions.
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of organisational strategy.
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs. To liaise with relevant managers and stakeholders to ensure that specific information system requirements are identified and implemented appropriately.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems.
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts.
- Assess risk and impact on the existing system that may arise due to any requirement or functional change
- Co-ordinate with various Auditors during the audits conducted
Expected to be hands-on and competent with technical work in products related to NBFC Industry. Leading a team of IT Specialist and should be reporting to the top management in the current role. Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
Should be well versed with: CRM / Loan Origination Systems / Loan Management Systems/ ERP / HRMS / Data warehousing / Data Analytics/ Treasury Management / CRM
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have following function knowledge of:
Functional knowledge of BFSI Sector
System Analysis and Design
Project Management for Software Projects
Database basic i.e. Oracle / SQL
Integration of various Softwares/Systems
Networking/server hardware/Information Security
Qualification: B.E. (Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any other Engineering faculty) or MCA / BCA &/or MBA / PMP
If this excites you do send us the following at email address email@example.com
Word Format CV
Internal HR Designation
Current Monthly Gross Salary
Expected Monthly Gross Salary
Notice Period Days
Date Of Birth
Amogh Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Mr Prasad
Contact Company:Amogh Software Solutions Pvt Ltd